Azure is the fastest-growing cloud infrastructure but not always an easy sell for customers. A great way to provide education, explore Azure opportunities, and drive adoption is through an assessment workshop.
This assessment workshop guide provides a framework for using an Azure assessment to start a conversation and provide your customers with valuable information they need to make informed decisions.
- Understand the goals and challenges of an assessment workshop
- Approach the conversation with the right questions and considerations
- Explore security, performance, and dependencies of the current infrastructure
- Evaluate pricing, right-sizing workloads, and migration opportunities
- Generate revenue and lifetime customer value through assessments
- Provide immediate value regardless of the customer's Azure decision