Learn how to troubleshoot common migration failures and errors through MigrationWiz. Attend this webinar and learn tips to help your migrations run smooth, every time.
Presenter: Lauren Brunson, Sr. Technology Strategist
Date: March 29, 2018
Learn how to troubleshoot errors like:
Time: 10:00 am PDT | 1:00 pm EDT
Duration: 30 minutes
- The migration has failed because the source or destination endpoint failed to respond.
- The server cannot service this request right now.
- The request failed. The remote server returned an error: “(404) Not Found.”
- Your migration failed checking credentials:
- The SMTP address has no mailbox associated with it.
- The request failed. Unable to connect to the remote server.
- The account does not have permissions to impersonate the requested user. Error: “ErrorImpersonateUserDenied.”
- Http POST request to 'autodiscover-s.outlook.com' failed- 401 Unauthorized.
- The specified object was not found in the store. The process failed to get the correct properties. Error: “ErrorItemNotFound.”
Are you located in APAC or EMEA? If so, you can register for the webinar in your local date and time.
If the time or date above doesn't work for you, please register to get access to the on-demand recording.